Results to your Question Search:
Menu of services?
[Donate an Answer to this Question]
What kind of art sells?
Hyder Gallery Center for Fine Art has a fun but comprehensive art education program.
1. Lesson One: covers background, middleground and foreground. Charcoal and graphite. Making a flat surface into a three dimensional picture.
2. Lesson Two: This lesson covers about four weeks to master.... One point perspective a desert road and two point perspective a box and three point perspective an old barn or covered bridge. Pastel, charcoal, colored pencis or graphite. Shading, a ball, flowers in a vase and fruit in a bowl.
3. Lesson Three: The Face. Adult and child. Proportions and features.
4. Lesson Four: Hand and Feet. Gridding introduced. Body form from stick men, bones and muscles for more advanced students.
5. Lesson Five: Animals, Insects and cartoons. India ink is introduced and oil pastel.
6: Lesson Six: Color wheel. Actual combining the colors to make your own color wheel. Monochromatic and Analogous palettes.
7. Lesson Seven: Value Chart. Types of strokes Stippling, cross hatching, etc.
8. Lesson Eight: Principals of Design and symmetry. Brushes, Acrylics and composition.
9. Lesson Nine: Acrylics, Underpainting, seascape. Sunsets and sunrise.
10. Lesson Ten: Palette Knife. Landscapes.
11. Lesson Eleven: Impasto techniques. Gel medium and other forms of build up.
12. Lesson Twelve: This moves into advanced, Hair, folds in fabric etc. Lessons beyond this point are designed for each student's abilities and aptitudes. Oils Acrylic, ink pastel etc.
Cost: One time Registration and materials fee $25.00 and $25.00 per one hour lesson. Call Sharon 407-951-0743 or Lori 407-312-5638 or Gallery phone 407-878-7646. 
Web Reference: none